4/6/2020 UPDATE: In an effort to continue supporting first responders, Scag is making a change to the "Simply the Brave" program to include those that are on the front lines of Covid19.
Effective April 6, 2020, The Scag "Simply the Brave" Program will also include all Medical Doctors, Nurses or Hospital Medical Professionals. Any current Scag unit sold and registered between today and September 30th, 2020 will be eligible for rebates
Scag Power Equipment is proud to announce the "Simply the Brave" program now available year-round! The program offers pricing discounts of 15% off the manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) on Scag lawn mowers and mower accessories, and is available to current and retired Fire, Police and EMT personnel, Medical Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Medical Professionals as well as active duty Military and Military Veterans.
- All current and retired Fire, Police, EMT, Medical Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Medical Professionals active duty Military and Military Veterans are eligible to purchase at a discount rate
- Proof of service must be presented to the Scag dealer at the time of sale
- Discount valid on ALL new/unused Scag models and accessories excluding National Promo Models
- Accessories must be purchased at same time as mower to receive discount
- Discount cannot be combined with any other Scag program
- Subject to dealer participation
- Not valid on any previous purchases
- Discount does not apply to service parts, clothing or other promotional items
- Offer subject to change or cancelation any time without notice or obligation
We at Scag respect and honor all those who serve to keep our country and its citizens safe and free, day in and day out. We humbly offer our thanks to these heroes for all that they do.
Consult with your Scag Dealer for details. Offer valid while supplies last. Not valid on past purchases. Offer subject to termination at any time without notice or obligation.
This “Simply the Brave” program will also benefit The Gary Sinise Foundation First Responders Outreach Program and Nation of Patriots as Scag will make a donation to each of these worthy charities upon the program’s conclusion.