4/6/2020 UPDATE: In an effort to continue supporting first responders, Scag is making a change to the “Simply the Brave” program to include those that are on the front lines of Covid19. Effective April 6, 2020, The Scag “Simply the Brave” Program will also include all Medical Doctors, Nurses or Hospital Medical Professionals. Any current Scag unit sold and registered between today and September 30th, 2020 will be eligible for rebates.
Scag Power Equipment is proud to announce the “Simply the Brave” program is now available year-round! The program offers pricing discounts of 15% off the manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) on Scag® lawn mowers and mower accessories, and is available to current and retired fire, police and EMT personnel, as well as active-duty military and military veterans.
- Proof of service must be presented to the Scag dealer at the time of sale.
- Discount is valid on ALL new/unused Scag models and accessories, excluding National Promo Models.
- Accessories must be purchased at the same time as the mower to receive the discount.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other Scag program.
- Availability is subject to dealer participation.
- Discount is not valid on any previous purchases.
- Discount does not apply to service parts, clothing or other promotional items.
- Offer is subject to change or cancelation at any time without notice or obligation.
We at Scag respect and honor all those who serve to keep our country and its citizens safe and free, day in and day out. We humbly offer our thanks to these heroes for all that they do.
Consult with your Scag dealer for details. Offer valid while supplies last. Offer is valid while supplies last, not valid on past purchases, and subject to termination at any time without notice or obligation.
This “Simply the Brave” program will also benefit the Gary Sinise Foundation’s First Responders Outreach program and Nation of Patriots™, as Scag will make a donation to each of these worthy charities upon the program’s conclusion.